65 YEARS OF TRADITION

The Spółdzielnia Piekarsko – Ciastkarska has been baking cakes for over 65 years. During this time the company has gained recognition and respect on the Warsaw market.

From a small Warsaw bakery founded in the years 1947 to 1950, we have since grown to become a leading producer of bread. This happened thanks to the tireless work of our highly committed bakers, engineers and other employees that are actively creating new recipes and looking for the best product solutions.

The history of Spółdzielnia Piekarsko – Ciastkarska in Warsaw is a history of continuous development and successes created by exceptionally highly committed individuals. It is through their initiatives, persistence and entrepreneurship that initially small bakeries were started and than modernized. The first bakery to be established was at Grochow, the next one was by Lubelska Street and then Belwederska Street. The rapid growth facilitated opening of new ones, giving rise to large bakeries like: “Łowicka”, “Warszawianka”, “Żoliborska”, “Żerań”.

Efficient operation meant that in 1987, Spółdzielnia – Spółdzielnia Piekarsko Ciastkarska became a separate entity.

At the moment, in addition to fostering tested recipes, the Company implements successful investments in continuous upgrading of technology and production lines as well as constant introduction of new products.